Looking for a Massage Therapist in Hickory?
Welcome to CHI of Hickory
At CHI of Hickory we specialize in: Massage Therapy, Injury Rehabilitation Massage, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Sacrology (utilizing the "Sacro Wedgy", as seen on "The Doctors"), Prenatal Massage, Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, and more.
CHI is defined as the life energy that is inherent in all things. In traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health. At CHI of Hickory, CHI stands for Conscious Healing Integration.
CHI of Hickory provides injury rehabilitation massage therapy in Hickory, NC while offering a place for you to explore the importance of balancing your internal and external health. In addition to therapeutic body massage, we can help set you on your way toward holistic health & wellness through health coaching, goal setting, lifestyle changes, stress reduction, body awareness, and more.
CHI of Hickory does not offer your typical "fluff & buff" type of body massage that you might find at other facilities. As stated before, our focus is more on the therapeutic aspect of massage, and the overall health benefits that it can provide. If you have certain areas of concern, that becomes our focus.
If you need a massage therapist in Hickory, NC please contact CHI of Hickory today. Visit CHI for: Massage Therapy, Injury Rehabilitation, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Sacrology, Prenatal Massage, Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, Health Coaching, Nutritional information, and more.
We can also point you in the direction of the wonderful line of Arbonne health & wellness products that are of the highest quality and made in America.
At CHI of Hickory, we support a green commitment to reduce, reuse and recycle.
CHI of Hickory is conveniently located at 222 Union Square in downtown
Hickory, North Carolina just above the Olde Hickory Tap Room
No Massage Envy Here in Hickory
Benefits of Massage Therapy
* Massage improves the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin.
* Massage pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
* Massage enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow - the body's natural defense system.
* Massage helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts.
* Massage helps to exercise and stretch weak, tight , or atrophied muscles.
* Massage increases joint flexibility.
* Massage helps ease dependence on medication.
* Massage helps to alleviate low back pain and improves range of motion.
* Massage helps to lessen depression and anxiety.
* Massage assists in reducing postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
* Massage helps to reduce spasms and cramping.
* Massage helps to relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
* Massage releases endorphins - amino acids that work as the body's natural pain killer.
* Massage helps to relieve migraine pain.